ToppaPomppa is a plump and covering winter coat. Its waterproof outer fabric, soft teddy lining and well-insulating wadding will keep your dog warm even when the temperature is freezing. ToppaPomppa is designed to cover the entire dog. Soft materials, a generous sizing and a large rear panel ensure that your dog will stay warm also during breaks and waiting in the car.
- In addition to a teddy lining, ToppaPomppa is filled with a fluffy wadding. The wadding acts as an insulator against the cold air and makes Toppa an exceptionally warm coat.
- The sizing of ToppaPomppa is generous compared to PerusPomppa. If your dog’s back length is between sizes, choose the smaller size when buying a ToppaPomppa.
- A more generous sizing compared to other Pomppa jackets as well as a large, well-fitting rear panel will help protect the entire dog against cold temperatures.
- All Pomppa coats use the waterproof outer fabric. Its colours vary according to season.
- A high-quality and anti-static teddy lining will not tangle your dog’s fur or collect hair or dirt. The lining is made of teddy with a close texture, which makes it warm and durable.
- Reflectors on the collar and along the back seam guarantee that your dog is seen in the dark
- The outer surface is made of fabric with waterproofing membrane
- The lining is made of anti-static teddy
- The filling is made of insulating wadding
- Gentle wash in 30˚C
- Do not spin
- Do not iron
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
With these instructions you can choose the right size
All Pomppa models are sized according to dog’s back length. It can be measured from the collar to the base of the tail. All sizes are in centimeters. The correct size is the closest to the measured length
If the measurement is between sizes, you should consider the intended use of the coat and the build of your dog. Heavily built dog that holds his/her tail low and needs the coat mainly