- The Trekking Belt from Non-Stop Dogwear is a traditional belt that sits on the hips and is ideal for dog walking and hiking.
- The belt is well padded around the back and has removable leg straps which can help prevent the belt from rising onto the waist during movement.
- The belt has a small loop on the back where you can attach the baggy bag, to ensure you have poo bags readily available during your trip.
- To attach your line, please ensure that you use the hook which is designed to attach the line to the belt and to meet any need for a quick release from the dog. Thread your line through the d-ring loop to keep the line from popping off the hook too easily.
- Please note – The d-ring is just a guide to help hold the line to the attachment point on the hook. Do not connect directly to this D-ring: wrong placement of the line to the belt will result in breaking the d-ring from the belt.