Jumppa Pomppa is a warm and versatile sweater for year-round use. The top part is made of an anti-static plush and due to its superior flexibility it’s easy to put on and comfortable to wear. The underside is water-repellent thermal tricot, which protects both the abdomen and the chest. The form-fitting sweater stays perfectly on even while sprinting. Jumppa Pomppa can be used either as a warming layer by itself or as an extra insulation under a Pomppa jacket.
- Flexible and comfortable sweater that’s suitable for many types of dogs.
- Form-fitting sweater stays in place and keeps the large muscle groups warm.
- High collar protects the neck without restraining head’s movement.
- Warms up the muscles of a wet dog e.g. after swimming.
- Moisture-wicking materials speed up the drying process of wet fur.
- The anti-static material doesn’t tangle up or gather fur.
- The underside is made of a thermal tricot which repels water and dirt.
- Machine washable, the colors stay bright for years.
- Quality reflectors located on the side seams.