Himalayan Dog Chew® Bone is a hard, smoked cheese chew. It is hand-pressed into a bone shape mold using our same traditional ancient recipe from the Himalayas. It is slightly less dense than our original hard cheese chew, measuring a 7 on the Chewmeter®. It is a long-lasting; dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly chewed off. The bone shape provides a stable bottom to the chew making it easily accessible to dogs of all ages; puppies to seniors. When you give this treat to your dog, you know that you are providing them with high-quality eating entertainment.
When the chew becomes a small piece, take the leftover end away. Soak it in warm water for 5 minutes, heat in the microwave on high power for approx. 45 seconds to create a cheesy puffed treat. Let it cool for 2 minutes and treat your dog to a homemade puff!
- Long lasting &100% natural
- Lactose, gluten, corn, soy, wheat and grain free
- No preservatives or binding agents
- Easily digestible
- Healthy alternative to rawhide
- Supports and promotes oral health
Ingredients: Cheese (skim milk citrus juice, salt enzymes).
It’s important to choose a chew that matches your dog’s chewing rate, age, and habits. Check out our Chewmeter to help you make the best choice for your dog. You can find the Chewmeter on the back of all of our packaging.
Advice for use
- Give as reward or treat
- Supervise pets when giving them any treat
- For dogs over 12 weeks old
- Not for human consumption
- Chews will last longer if kept in a cool and dry place (do not refrigerate)
- Wash hands after handling products with dog drool
- Remove treat if potential hazard presents itself.