PREORDERS ONLY — EXPECTED DELIVERY EARLY AUGUST 2019
OVERSIZE SHIPPING DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE OR FLAT RATE SHIPPING. INVOICE WILL BE EMAILED PRIOR TO SHIPPING
Turn Any surface into an active one!!
- Agility & Flexibility
- Body/Limb Awareness & Balance
- Muscle Building
- Beginner Balance Training
- General Fitness
- Injury Prevention
The Flexiness TwinDisc is suitable for balance training and muscle building. The stability of the disc can be changed depending on the amount of air taken in.
Small dogs can stand with all four paws on the TwinDisc, larger dogs can each use a TwinDisc for the forehand and one for the hindquarters. Add a Second TwinDisc for large dogs.
Dimensions: about 55 cm x 32cm x 6cm (21.65″x 12.6′ x 2.36″) / One side of the TwinDisc is has nubs.
- Lower to the ground
- Can be used deflated or inflated
- Improves forward and backward weight shift
- The surface is a bit wider than some other things so it allows more dogs to use it in a sit position when on the narrow side
- Helps to improve a sloppy sit – dog sits on the narrow side and has to grip the middle twin disc
- Provides a higher level balance challenge when inflated so that it is rounded on both sides
- With some inflation it has a more “defined” area for foot position