Ruff and Tumble’s Drying Coat dries your dog in minutes and takes the hassle out of managing wet dogs. Imagine a car that isn’t mud splattered and whiffy, or a kitchen without a heap of smelly, damp towels. Simply slip a Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat over your wet dog, fasten around the belly and neck with easy-to-use Velcro, and your job is done. The drying robe dries a dog quicker than you can and does all the work for you. Two layers of absorbent toweling wick away wet from your dog, and the soft cotton is comfortable and cozy for them to wear. No shivering in the back of the car, no wet dog smells, and no endless rubbing down.
The Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat is a double winner, for you and your dog.
- Read our 5* reviews on Facebook to see how Ruff and Tumble has made life with wet dogs easier for hundreds of happy customers
- Recommended by Vets
- Great for calming dogs (perfect on bonfire night!)
- No hassle returns: if you’re not happy, we’re not happy
- Special feature: Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat are the only coats that have an extra deep collar – simply fold up to make a hoody that dries the ears and the head
How our double layer coats work
Sizes are adjustable via a toweling ‘belly flap’, simply adjusted with Velcro straps. To determine the right size for your dog, you need to know your dog’s weight and ‘topline’ (the topline is measured from the shoulder blades to the start of the tail).
If your dog is between two sizes we recommended choosing the larger size.
|SIZE||APPROX WEIGHT||TOPLINE||RECOMMENDED BREEDS|
|XXXS||1kg – 3kg||19cm – 22cm||Smallest Chihuahuas|
|XXS||3kg – 5kg||22cm – 28cm||Tea cup Yorkies
|XS||5kg – 7kg||28cm – 35cm||Small Terriers
Small Jack Russells
Small Border Terriers
Small Bichon Frise
|S||7kg – 11kg||35cm – 41cm||Most Terriers
Small KC Cavalier Spaniels
Small French Bulldog
|M||11kg – 15kg||41cm – 49cm||Cocker Spaniels
KC Cavalier Spaniels
Large French Bulldog
Miniature Bull Terrier
|M/L||15kg – 22kg||49cm – 57cm||Springer Spaniels
Small Border Collies
Small Bearded Collies
Small British Bulldogs
|L||22kg – 29kg||57cm – 67cm||Labradors
|XL||29kg – 40kg||64cm – 72cm||Large Labradors
Flat Coat Retrievers
|GSD||30kg – 50kg||72cm – 84cm||Large German Shepherds
Large Golden Retreivers
Large Flat Coat Retrievers
|MOUNTAIN DOG||50kg – 80kg||81cm – 95cm||Bernese Mountain Dogs
|GIANT MOUNTAIN DOG||80kg – 120kg||95cm – 115cm||Very Large Great Danes
Also Small Ponies
Drying your dog
Putting the coat on your dog couldn’t be easier! Take a look at our instructional video below. If you still have questions then please feel free to contact us.
On a dripping wet dog, remove excess moisture with a quick rub down/shake before putting the coat on.
• Always fasten the velcro before washing or storing the coat
• Wash the coat before first use to avoid any possible colour transference.
• Wash with similar colours
• We recommend NOT using fabric softener.